Sunday 24 April 2011

Many thoughts...

Well, had my weekend off and spent the time with my fiancee! Had the best time! Played Lips 80s whilst having cheeky drinks at the same time and yet somehow still managed to keep in tune with the songs we sang too! I always enjoy my weekends off and theres a very good reason why! :) There has been no drama, first weekend in a long time for both of us that there hasn't been any drama which is such a good feeling! The crap drama that had been going on always brought me down but thankfully not this weekend and I had the best time!

So not long until my holiday! One week today and it will be a year since my man unexpectedly proposed to me at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh! What a day that was! Amazing! Also amazing to think it has been a year! Then I turn 22 on the 4th! Scary! So much planned to do that week! I cannot wait! And I'm sure he thinks the same!

Hopefully we will be getting a home to move in together soon when the council makes a move on! Then maybe, after some time, maybe, start planning the wedding! I do have things in mind, such as who is my bridesmaid and where we will get married. I have to admit, even though I am a tom-boy, this is the only time I'm thinking like a girl should! haha! It will be amazing for the both of us! But first, we need to live together which is the first step!

I think I have started to make a move and be positive, go back to the happy-go-lucky person I was before the pain the last year has brought which took me down a spiral! I need to push myself forward and upward now! It feels like it will be tough and I know there will be moments where I will be down but thanks to the people in my life, they help bring me back up!

What more could I ask for?

Heading out now! Cya! x

No comments:

Post a Comment