Sunday 17 April 2011

Why do people show their true colours at the most awful time?

I don't understand some people. I really don't. You know them for such a long period of time but you never suspect there to be an evil, twisted person in them. How can you make someone feel guilty of a decision they are allowed to do by being vicious in a message and blaming others for that decision? That only pushes them further and further way. This has been long incoming like. I mean I have had many occassions where I have seen someones true colour when it is least expected and it resulted in me being in tears. And now I have seen this selfish person do the same to my best friend! I have come to the conclusion that this person likes to make others feel guiilty by saying 'you have spoiled everything!', 'Very stupid mistake you're making and I know its them thats done it'. Talk about putting pressure on someone! We are all free to make our own decision, thats what free will is all about!!

Man! They have lost everyone! We have all stuck together cos thats what friends do and what friendship stands for! But single mindedness of one who only thought everything was about themselves decided, 'No, i dont need friends so Ill drive them away and dig my hook in all my relations and my "man" and get them to shout at my friends to make them the bad ones, so Im all innocent'. This is typical but one wonders how much certain people know about this person. Because if we were the 'harpies' they claimed we were, the oh-so many things that could be told. Oh dear! What would happen if things were 'accidentally' said and this person wouldn't look so innocent after all! And her man would defo think different, well a touch, as they are so 'in tune' with selfishness!

Thats what I'd really liketo do but...Nah! some self ridden, single minded, vicious, twisted, manipulating people arent worth it!

So I bid you adieu to them! FUCKERS!

Cya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment