Thursday 21 April 2011

"Things can only get better" - Take That

Only Take That can give you an optimistic song eh?

I don't want to type that much of what I'm thinking as I might bring the mood down. I am not in the best of moods atm and seem to be getting bit more down ( see previous blog to understand why ) but seeing my amazing fiancee this weekend and spending the night in so bit of relaxing is much needed. After what a stressful week it has been, mainly mentally but hopefully everyone will move on. Which is I would say the best and happier option for all of us so we won't have anymore drama or stupidity and everyone can live their own happy lives.

So when come 8pm tomorrow night I am going to relax and look forward to the weekend and maybe play a game of 'Lips' is in order. :) Be a good night non the less!

Oh and it won't be long until I am on holiday, and on the 1st May I will have been engaged a year! Bloody scary that! Still remember the day like it just happened yesterday! Freaky shit! Haha! Amazing though I will admit! Then got the whole week off which will give plenty time to spend with my man and to end it on a huuuuge high...going to have a birthday night out with my friend and my work mates! Everyone is getting excited and it's been planned for about 3 weeks!

Anyway, best get some rest before another day of energetic work!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment