Monday 11 April 2011

(squeaky voice) I'm fine!

Well incase you're wondering I'm not fine :P My back is still sore from work so I have sprayed my back vigorously with deep heat and taken painkillers. Aaaah! My bed! the genious invention for relaxtion at the end of a stressful day, and I'm sure many of you will agree to this! My way at the current moment to end a stressful day at work is relaxing on my bed and watching 'Friends'! You just cannae beat a bit of friends to cheer yourself up like! But mind I said 'at the current time' as me and my fiance dont live together...yet! Seriously hoping to get a place together VERY soon as it kinda sucks coming home and not getting a cheeky kiss when I walk in...ah well! Just have to wait and see I believe. Hoping that the 'Council' will get their finger out of their a**** and realise to give us a place because we are honest, hardworking people who deserve a place rather than some of the other folk who were given homes.

Well as I've said in previous Blog I'm seeing some good friends this week, so hoping a bit of good old gossip will cheer us all up as I havent seen them in a good while. Also, as I've already stated that hopefully some things will be brought to light and sorted out but time will tell. Still, gotta love a good banter with your friends no? :)

Random note: Does anyone get the feeling of Deja Vu recently? I have and this feeling is occuring a bit more often and sometimes it freaks me out! Hmmm...dunno what to think about that really? Any advice would be lovely folks :)

Okay, I am going to kick back and enjoy some good episodes of Friends before I hit the sack in preparation for yet another 12 hour shift. Peace all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment